23 September 2011

Santi - SIX WHOPPING MONTHS ALREADY!


Well Santiago (we like to call him Santi) and I go way back ...from belly to baby heheh - his mom's maternity shots are here, then when he was exactly a week old, I got to meet him at his rocking newborn shoot which he totally rocked, fine boy that he is, and now he was due for his six month shoot and he got one!

He brings his mom so much joy, I am so happy that she is enjoying motherhood so much because of him. He was baptized just the other day and what an affair it was, I can't wait to blog about it. In the meantime enjoy some peeks at his rocking shoot.






5 comments:

  1. cute <3<3 love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yinka! thank you very much for being with me every step of my motherhood journey capturing every important milestone! lovable job amazing pics, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice set of pics. love the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. Its like you connected with him!! I love your kiddie posts. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Archive