21 February 2011

Bola + Alex : Wedding

Bringing to you the second posting (of three) of this glorious day.

Bola and Alex had a very New York City wedding just as they wanted and I am happy I was a part of bringing their vision to life! A downtown Manhattan wedding at the beautiful, renowned Trinity Church (where they streamed the wedding ceremony live online!), a reception on a yatch on the East river that made a stop at the Statue of Liberty where the wedding cake was cut on the deck and just a lovely city ambience). It was an extra perk to the groom to have his wedding photos taken around the Wall St. area given that he works in the financial district. Needless to say, I had a field day with this wedding!

I always try to capture all the happenings of the day rather than try to orchestrate too much for the sake of photo ops - I hope I am making sense. I am old fashioned like that. Not that there is anything wrong with setting up of scenes, heck there is a lot to be said for it but there is also a place for allowing the day to go as it was supposed to and just being on hand to capture what happened for their memories for life.
Just the other day, I had the honor of being in their home and I could not help but marvel at the greatness of God in their new life as one. Words are really just not enough so, again I go back to the pictures...














































6 comments:

  1. Yinka this is extremely beautiful.. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely capture the New York feel in this coverage. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful... The style.... everything.. I definitely like the idea behind the wedding and the pictures.. Way to Go Yinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you are totally going in the right direction.
    I can tell that everybody had a LOT of fun which shows big time in the photos! Can't wait to work with you sis.

    Vik.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure how i missed this one but man...AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Archive