28 October 2011

Photoshoot : Actress Ebbe Bassey

So what do you get when you combine striking good looks and oh so sublime talent?


You get prolific actress Ebbe Bassey and I am honored she asked me to take some promo portraits of her for her upcoming movie "the ties that bind", also starring Kimberly Elise and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. As usual Ms. M, she brought it to a shoot that rocked like none other! We had a short burst of a blast! Kudos to Flora for doing such a fab job on the make up and Audrey for that rocking hair mohawk style!
Go ahead like her Facebook page
here and check out the movie trailer on youtube. To learn more about her and her work go to www.ebbesdream.com. Some of these pictures will make a debut on the site soon. Tres excited!









A NYC girl through and through...


Am I badazz, or what?

Make Up - Flora Fernandez
Hair - Audrey Smith/Above All Salon
Clothing and Accessories Styling - Ebbe Bassey Manczuk

3 comments:

  1. It is always so great to collaborate with you, Yinkslove! Thank you once again for lending your talents to me, God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love browsing photography blogs and I found yours earlier this week. I couldnt stop looking your photos are amazing! My faves are the infant and Maternity shoots. I ended up looking at pretty much everything so please update soon! I digress, I just wanted to tell you that I saw the first photos in this post in the March 2012 Black Enterprise Magazine, Not sure if thats a big deal but I was excited to see it bc I recognized that it was your work! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Archive