04 December 2010

Mariam + Ladi : Traditional Engagement

Whoa it has been a minute! Thank you if you are on this landing page - I appreciate the time it has taken you to peruse my blog. For starters, wow where has this year gone...or is it just me? In any case, I am grateful for another new year upon us, as it has only been by grace that we have made it thus far.




I am glad I get to blog another segment of Mariam and Ladi's lovely wedding weekend. As you may have learnt from their engagement session, I do not need to tell about the coolness and genuineness of this couple as it shone through in their photos. I assisted Olufunmi of S67 photography and was glad to be a part of it. Their special wedding weekend kicked off with a well attended and rich Yoruba traditional engagement ceremony... See more...




















































2 comments:

Archive