16 February 2012

The Wedding Party 2012!

A couple of weeks back, I had the lovely pleasure of attending yet again the superlative Wedding Party put together by The Wedding Library and Martha Stewart Weddings at the New York Palace in New York City. Last year was my first time attending the event and I'm so glad I got to go traipse around the halls of the Palace for another yummy image fest this year! For me, it was a great opportunity to meet up with very talented creatives across the wedding services industry. When it comes to luxury, panache and high-style the Wedding Library's Claudia Hanlin does not play. She is also such a sweet sweet soul :)

This year I was able to catch the bridal fashion show by Kleinfeld Bridal. I also got to meet up with some acquaintances in the industry (Hey Carlos, Hey Mel, Hey Alan...:)) and stuffed my face with cake (smh). Anyway all in all, I fully recommend for every bride who wants the hook up with the top tier vendors in wedding planning in NYC and beyond, the Wedding Party is a must!


From pretty place settings...



To the most delectably designed cakes by Creme Delicious

From Ron Ben-Israel's dainty designs. I learned that the designs on display were actually inspired by china patterns.

and how can you talk about cake design, without talking about Sylvia Weinstock?... :)

There were the most whimsical cake designs...


Which all tasted just fantastical...

Scrumptious food presentations...

and stylish print.

Great photography print props by Say Cheese Paper Props.

There was some serious bridal couture...

The band was slammin' this year as usual

On to one of the main attractions of the day. The dresses! Kleinfeld house needs no further introduction...





and heyy don't forget the men now...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yinka,
    Thanks for the gorgeous photos of our cakes, and for the kind mention.
    Great blog!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! ur friends with Ron Ben-Israel?

    ReplyDelete

Archive