24 December 2011

WHAT A YEAR and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear Diary...

Well, so, Jesus' Birthday is almost here and I am editing like crazy tonight so I can take some time off tomorrow to celebrate the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and thank Him for making 2011 an amazing year for me, Yinka and for Chocolate Photography; not to mention His unfailing love and protection over my loved ones, friends and family and all my clients each and every one of them world over!

2011. What a year for the business and I am grateful to you all my lovely clients and viewers of this blog. I wish you all peace in your corners of the world and a happy healthy 2012 ahead. Get set because I know 2012 will be another astounding year and I look forward to working with more fabulous people and couples!

ONWARD!



PS: I always like to try to write a little piece on my Christmas perspectives but alas I ran a bit behind schedule this year so, if you will, enjoy this little piece from 2009 (sorry, sending out old bits won't be happening too often, I promise ;-) )
http://clickmama.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/deck-the-malls/

Also enjoy this sneak peak of Marjorie and John's Punta Cana wedding. It is long awaited I know but the wait will be worth it - another promise!



Thank you and all my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive